Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RoseMary Lemaster

Dear Missy, I heard the news of Jack's passing way. I cannot possibly convey to you how sorry I am...Jack was a wonderful person that always made me laugh. I will hold dear all his stories. He was so in love with you Missy, I will always remember him beaming on the day of your wedding. I saw Jack with the boys many times always so proud of his family. It is so hard to believe he is gone at such a young age. Missy you and the family are in my prayers and thoughts. I pray you find comfort in knowing you were a beautiful wife and mother and Jack has left a heart filled legacy in all he left behind. I want you to know we are so close to the house please if you need anything any time call. With the deepest Sympathy RoseMary Lemaster (North Royalton, OH)



Posted by: RoseMary Lemaster March 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment